Masonic-Cemetery-c-1820

Masonic Cemetery c. 1820



Given "to the Masons of Culpeper County" under the will of American Revolutionary War hero General Edward Stevens in 1820, the original one-acre Stevens family burial site has grown to over seven acres. In addition to General Stevens' graves are those of many prominent Culpeper families such as Button, Waite, Kyle, Reams, Guinn, and Hudson to name just a few.

Amenities

  •  Free Admission
  •  Free Parking
  •  Handicap Accessible
  •  Takes Reservations
  •  Public Restrooms